How to Pay
- Visit https://tigerweb.chattanoogastate.edu/
- Login with your TigerID and Password
- Log into your TigerWeb
- Click "Bursar's Office"
- Click "Pay My Fees"
- Click "Pay My Fees"
- Click "Continue" to be directed to our secure payment site
- Click "Make payment"
How to View Student Account
Instructions for students who want to view their student account and/or Pay:
- Log into Tigerweb
- Click "Bursar's Office" $
- Click "Pay My Fees"
- Click "Student"
- Click “Student Account”
- Click “View Student Account/Pay My Fees”
- Select the term you are registered in and click “Submit” Make sure to click on the correct term. Are you registered in TCAT or Credit?
- View your Account Detail for Term - Review all of the steps at the top of the page or click “Pay Now” to make your payment in full or enroll in the deferred fee payment plan. Review any authorized financial aid detail If enrolled, review your deferred fee payment information.
- Click the “Continue” button to be Directed to the Secure Payment Site
- Click “Make Payment” to make your payment in full
- Click “Payment Plans” to enroll in the deferred fee payment plan
Payment Terms & Description
- Pay Online via Credit\Debit Card: Charge via the Web with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
- Pay Online via Webcheck: Use your checking or savings account to pay Online. A confirmation page of your Online payment can be printed for your records.
- Deferred Fee Payment Plan (not available in Summer): To take advantage of the Deferred Fee Payment Plan you MUST enroll in the plan online or in person before making your first payment. All payments can also be paid Online or at any Chattanooga State campus. Chattanooga State offers an easy payment plan of three installments during the semester. One-half (50%) of all the fees are due at the time of registration, 25% is due 30 days later, and the final payment is due 30 days after the second payment. There is a $25 initial setup fee and a late fee of $25 for each late payment. The payment due dates will be published each semester via the Bursar's Web site.
- Payment by Check via Mail: Payments by mail must be received in the Bursar's Office no later than the payment due date, regardless of postmark date. Checks should be made payable and mailed to : Chattanooga State Community College, c\o Bursar's Office, 4501 Amnicola Hwy., Chattanooga, TN 37406. Please include your name and your Student ID number or Social Security number on your check. Do not send cash.
- Pay In Person with Cash, Check or Credit Card: You may pay your bill in person with cash, check or credit card at any Chattanooga State campus. We accept VISA, MasterCard, or Discover.
- Pay By Drop Box: Check and Cash Payments for the Exact Amount Due may be left in the Drop Box located outside the Bursar's Office in the Student Center. Envelopes for the Drop Box are provided in this area. Payments will be receipted into student's account within 24 hours.
- Fee Waivers: Fee waivers must be presented at the time of payment. All students, as well as Financial Aid students, must turn any waivers in by the Census date. The Bursar's calendar and Fee Waiver deadline dates for each semester are listed on the Bursar's Web site noted above.
- Receipts: You may print a summary of your account by accessing TigerWeb at the Bursar's website.
Student Deferred Fee Payment Plan Agreement
(Not available for Summer credit classes)
It shall be the responsibility of the Student to follow the policies listed here, in order to be eligible for the Deferred Fee Payment Plan. If at least one-half (50%) of current total fees are paid, you will automatically be enrolled in the Deferred Fee Payment Plan and have agreed to the terms stated below:
- The student must owe a minimum of $100 after subtracting any financial aid, scholarships, fee waivers, and fee discounts from the balance owed.
- A minimum payment is due immediately for one-half (50%) of current total fees.
- The setup fee for the Deferred Fee Payment Plan is $25.00 and must be paid at time of enrollment in the plan.
- Student hereby agrees to pay the remaining deferred balance as stated in this agreement in two (2) installments on or before the due dates specified for each installment.
- A $25.00 late fee will be assessed for each installment payment not received by the due dates noted below.
- It is further understood that INSTALLMENT AMOUNTS MAY CHANGE over time to account for any new charges, payments, adding or dropping classes, or financial aid adjustments.
- IMPORTANT: Should you withdraw from school, any fees and charges already incurred are still due. Refunds are handled in accordance with the policies stated on the Chattanooga State Community College website (http://www.chattanoogastate.edu/financial/tuition-fees/refunds).
2nd Installment is due on ___________ 5:30 pm EST
3rd Installment is due on ____________ 5:30 pm EST
Failure to meet the terms of this agreement may entitle Chattanooga State Community College to:
- Declare the full balance, plus late fees, to be immediately due and payable by law.
- Refuse subsequent registration for any classes and/or drop current classes.
- Withhold grades, diplomas or transcripts from being released until the unpaid balance, as well as all attorney fees, legal expenses and other costs are paid in full.
- When an installment is paid and is returned by reason of insufficient funds, said payment shall be considered delinquent. The student shall then be subject to a late payment charge and the College’s standard charges relative to returned checks.
- When enrolling under this plan, it shall be understood by the student that in the event the services of a collection agency or an attorney are required in order to collect the unpaid balance, said student shall be responsible for payment of collection fees or attorney’s fees and court costs.
You are able to make installment payments:
- In person with cash, check or credit card
- Mail to:
Chattanooga State Community College, c/o Bursar’s Office
4501 Amnicola Hwy., Chattanooga, TN 37406.
“Chattanooga State will begin processing paper checks electronically effective July 19, 2007. If you deliver a check in-person or mail it to the college, your paper check will be converted to an electronic Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction. For your reconciliation purposes, these checks will now appear on your monthly bank statement as an Electronic Debit. If for any reason you do not wish your check to be converted to an electronic debit, please send your payment to the address noted above, with notification that you do not want y our check processed electronically.”Student Log-in Parent and Authorized User Log-In
How to Enroll in the Deferred Fee Payment Plan and Make a Payment
From the Secure Payment Site home page, there are two approaches to paying full tuition or making payments on past due accounts:
- Click "Payment Plans"
- Click "Enroll Now"
- Select Term
- Review The Deferred Fee Payment Plan “Charges and Credits” are displayed. The total charges (tuition/fees) are shown and a down payment box is displayed. The amount shown in this field is 50% of the total tuition/fees. This is the minimum amount a student is allowed to pay in order to be set up on the Deferred Fee Payment Plan. The student may choose to pay more than the minimum due of 50% by entering a different amount in the “Down Payment” field. A worksheet will be displayed showing the 50% due today (down payment) or the amount entered by the student, plus the $25.00 enrollment fee, the next two payment dates and amounts due on those dates. The amount shown as “Down Payment” is needed to hold your classes (the first half of your tuition).
- To set up automatic payments select the check box and click "Continue" to complete enrollment.
- Select the Payment Method by clicking on the drop down menu, then click Select. Students may pay using their checking/savings accounts and by Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Fill in the information required for the payment method selected (This window will be different depending on the type of payment selected) NOTE: If the student selects to use their bank account they will be required to electronically sign an ACH Agreement the first time they use this payment method. This is done by clicking on I Agree in the Agreement window, click Continue. Students may choose to save your payment method or sign up to have refunds directly deposited to their bank account. A payment confirmation screen appears. This is the last opportunity to cancel the process before submitting payment, click Continue.
Should you encounter difficulty with payment processing, please call the Bursar’s Office at (423) 697-4732.
For security of your student account information, Exit/Close all windows pertaining to your student account.
Important: Stopping payment on a check does not constitute proper withdrawal. A $30 fee will be charged for each returned check. Proper withdrawal procedures must be followed to assess any credits/charges to your accounts.
Chattanooga State began processing paper checks electronically effective July 19, 2007. If you deliver a check in-person or mail it to the college, your paper check will be converted to an electronic Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction. For your reconciliation purposes, these checks will now appear on your monthly bank statement as an Electronic Debit. If for any reason you do not wish your check to be converted to an electronic debit, please send your payment to the address noted above, with notification that you do not want your check processed electronically.