The title "Bursar" is a term unique to higher education and means a business officer or custodian of college funds.
Our objective is to provide our students with the best possible service and information related to their account in a courteous and timely manner, so they may concentrate on their educational goals.
Our office is responsible for...
- Student billing and the collection of tuition, fees, and other college related charges.
- The disbursement of excess financial aid funding.
- Processing refunds due to overpayment's, adding/dropping of classes, or college withdrawals of a student.
Our office provides...
- Student Account Information and Guidelines
- Important Dates and Deadlines Relating to Student Finances
- Recent Changes and Updates to Student Accounts
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- 8:00 – 7:00 pm M & R
- 8:00 – 5:30 pm T & W
- 8:00 – 4:30 pm F