All students are issued a yearly 1098-T Tuition Statement for their prior year of education. This is an important tax form that you can use when you file your Federal Income Tax Return. A copy of this Tuition Statement is also furnished to the Internal Revenue Service. The Bursar's Office is not able to offer tax advice in regards to the Tuition Statement. Please contact your tax preparer should you have questions on allowable tuition and fee deductions or education credit that you may claim.
- Click on the "TigerWeb” icon in the top right corner of the ChattState website
- Click to enter “TigerWeb Self -Service”
- Click on “Log into Self Service Banner ” .
- Click on "Student”.
- Click on “Student Account".
- Click on "Tax Notification".
- Enter a Tax Year (ex.2012) and click "Submit".
A copy of your 1098-T Tuition Statement will appear on the screen. You are then able to print this copy for your tax preparer or your tax records.
How To Receive Your 1098T Electronically
- Log into TigerWeb
- Click TigerWeb Self-Service
- Click Pay My Fees
- Click "Continue" to be directed to Payment Site
- Click "I Agree" or "I Deny" to opt in/out to receive electronic form.
A copy of your 1098-T will be mailed to you. The IRS requires Form 1098-T to be postmarked by January 31 of the following calendar year.
Check the IRS website, contact the IRS, or contact a tax advisor.
Contact the Bursar’s Office @ 423-697-4732 and explain what you feel is incorrect. If you are right, a corrected form will be issued.