Dear Chattanooga State Community,
I hope your summer is going well. While it is still July, the fall semester, which begins August 24, is fast approaching.
Fall 2020 Registration Update
Beginning July 13, students who have enrolled at Chattanooga State but not yet registered for the fall 2020 semester will receive an email with an assigned personal registration time and on-campus location. An on-campus registration team will be available to assist you and ensure you are able to successfully complete the enrollment process. Spaces have been set-up on-campus allowing for social distancing, and all individuals on campus will be required to wear a face mask. The email will include a checklist of next steps, as well as contact information should you need to reschedule your assigned appointment time.
You can also choose one of the following options for Registration Assistance:
- In-person, on-campus (by appointment): Monday through Thursday. Contact Kelli Yates to schedule an appointment at 423-697-2456 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chat with us live via our Virtual Office, Monday through Friday, from 8a.m. to 4:30p.m.
- Virtual Registration Assistance via WebEx is available every Tuesday, 1-3p.m. and every Wednesday, 10 a.m.-Noon. These meetings are “drop in” format and can be accessed from your TigerWeb account. You must have an Education Plan and Pin before joining a session.
- Contact your advisor for registration assistance or if you do not know who your faculty advisor is, contact the appropriate academic division office as listed below:
- Business - 423-697-4441
- Engineering - 423-697-4434
- Humanities - 423-697-2441
- Math & Science - 423-697-2558
- Nursing & Allied Health - 423-697-4450
- Social & Behavioral Sciences - 423-697-3127
TCAT Registration Information
TCAT students should email TCATSS@ChattanoogaState.edu or call 423-697-4433 for assistance with TCAT program registration. TCAT students are not required to have a PIN for registration. TCAT students can also connect with advisors in their virtual office.
Support Services for Students
If you are in need of assistance, please let us know. We are here to help you.
- The Helping Hands Fund provides emergency aid for students in need. Submit a Helping Hands Request here.
- The Tiger Cupboard provides supplemental food and other necessities for students in need. Although the campus is closed, we will fulfill requests for food from the Cupboard. Visit https://www.chattanoogastate.edu/tiger-cupboard for more information.
- Chattanooga State is dedicated to delivering support services and resources to assist our students. Learn more about the services available through our Student Support Center here.
As a reminder, if you need to come to campus, you must complete the daily health screen questionnaire which can be found by logging into your TigerWeb account. Also, when you are on campus or anywhere that you are around other people, please wear your face mask and practice social distancing.
Do your part to stop the spread of COVID-19, please wear a face mask. We are resilient. We are innovative. We are united. We are ChattState.
Rebecca Ashford, Ed.D.