24/7 online tutoring for Chattanooga State students!
Chattanooga State offers FREE on-demand, online tutoring through Tutor.com. The service is easy to use and can be accessed on any device that connects to the internet. Tutors are available to you 24/7. Click here to learn more.
Tutors are available to help you across a wide range of subjects. Click here to view a list of courses for which tutoring is available.
Andrews Reading & Writing Center Live Online
Option 1: Live Chat Through Zoom
To schedule an appointment with a tutor in the Andrews Center:
- Go to https://trac.chattanoogastate.edu
- Sign in with Tiger ID and password.
- Search availability tab (left hand corner).
- Choose Center: Andrews Center.
- Choose a class.
- Click search. Availabilities will populate.
- Click on a time and save.
The student will receive an email with a link to their specific tutor’s Zoom meeting room. They can also log back in to TutorTrac up to 15 minutes before their appointment, and click on the link generated by the software to access Zoom. This will generate on the main page after log-in.
Option 2: Online Essay Drop-Off
Students can email their writing as a Word document to email@example.com and fill out the Online Tutoring Form linked here. A tutor will review the writing, and respond to the student’s email with feedback.
Math Center Tutoring Services
If you need on-demand tutoring or help with scheduling an appointment or need technical help, join the Math Center Discord, and we can help you as soon as possible.To schedule an online appointment, go to TutorTrac Login and follow the instructions below.
- Log in using your user name and password for tiger web/eLearn
- Click on Search Availability on the left side of the screen (under Student Options).
- The following options are selected in drop down menus.
1) First select Center (Math Center)
2) Select Section (the course you need help with)
3) Select Reason (either Online or Peer tutoring)
- To see all available appointment times, just click ‘Search’.
- Click on the green box with the date, time, and tutor you would like.
- A box will pop up with more options.
1) Enter any notes you would like the tutor to know ahead of time.
2) Appointment Duration (drop down menu) can be set to 30 or 60 minutes.
3) Click Save.
- Once you have saved your information, you and the tutor will receive an email stating the date and time of your tutoring session. This email will go to your Chattanooga State email account. This is NOT your eLearn email. This is the email you access through TigerWeb. If you need help accessing your TigerWeb email, please use the Tiger Tutorial Video. You can also see any upcoming appointments listed on the TutorTrac main menu.
- Come to the Math Center in IMC 225 at your appointment time to meet your tutor.