Early College is a portfolio of options for high school students offered by Chattanooga State. One of the most venerable programs at Chattanooga State, an average of 1300 students, across six counties, participate in Early College per semester. Find information below about various Early College options!
Ten Steps to Early College
- Complete the Admissions Application.
- Receive email verifying receipt of your application and a checklist of items required to finalize your admission. This email will include your student identification number (also called your A#). All communication will be sent to the student email provided on the application.
- Complete the Tennessee Dual Enrollment Grant Application.
Students: Connect with your high school counselor for assistance with making correct course choices.
Homeschool Students: connect with your umbrella schools for guidance on course selection.
- A. Homeschool Students: Complete the Homeschool Request/Acknowledgement Form. B. Students currently enrolled in Early College classes for Spring 2019 semester: Click on the Early College Acknowledgment link in the Early College box on Tiger Web. C. Students NOT currently enrolled in Early College classes for Spring 2019 semester: Complete the Acknowledgement Form. Create a new account, and then click on the form link again to log in. Complete all fields thoroughly, including a valid parent/guardian email address. Please note that if you are 18 or over by January 2, 2019, you must upload a copy of your valid driver’s license, state ID, or US passport.
- Your school counselor will send a copy of your high school transcript with calculated GPA and updated standardized test scores.
- Students NOT currently enrolled in Early College: Parents/Guardians will receive an email request initiated from the Acknowledgement Form process. Parents/Guardians will create their own account, and then click on the form link again to log in and complete the Acknowledgement Form.
- Receive email which verifies enrollment or outlines outstanding enrollment requirements. Check email often!
- Check Tiger Web for the most accurate billing statement. You are responsible for paying the balance of your tuition by the appropriate due date.
- Purchase textbooks and other course materials.
Technical Clerk - Aragorn Thacker
email@example.com / 423-697-4427
Outreach Specialist - Felysha Jenkins
firstname.lastname@example.org / 423-697-4498
- Bledsoe County
- DeKalb County
- Marion County
- Rhea County
- Sequatchi County
- Signal Mountain HS
- Sale Creek HS
- Private Schools