Students should refer all organizations requesting an enrollment verification to the National Student Clearinghouse (13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171). Students may also obtain an enrollment verification by following these steps in their Tiger Web account:
- Log in to Tiger Web
- Enter Self-Service portal in the upper left-hand corner, “Click Here To Enter”
- Click "Student"
- Click "Student Records"
- Click "Enrollment Verification (National Student Clearinghouse)”
Transcript requests must be made in writing. To get started, first download and print the request form or pick up a form from the Enrollment Services Center on the main campus.
Methods to Request Your Transcript
- Fax: (423) 697.4709, ATTN: Admissions and Records Office
- In-Person: Student Center, Enrollment Services Center
- By Mail: Admissions and Records Office, Chattanooga State, 4501 Amnicola Highway, Chattanooga, TN 37406
Turnaround Time & Obligations
Your transcript request will be processed within three to five business days. There is no processing charge for this service. However, all financial obligations to the College must be met and all records must be cleared of encumbrances before a transcript can be released.