Want a clear path to an affordable 4 year degree?
Chattanooga State and UTC are excited to offer a dual admission program for transfer students. This is your track for making a smooth transition from ChattState to UTC upon earning an associate's degree.
- Students will have access to more personalized advising from UTC throughout their time at Chattanooga State to make sure their transfer to UTC is quick and easy.
- Dual Admission students will also have access to the many benefits available to UTC students, including the Aquatics and Recreation Center, athletic events, the new library, and Student Health Services—all for one nominal fee each semester..
- Students will also receive priority registration at UTC the semester they graduate from Chattanooga State.
- Students must be pursuing an AS, AA, AST, or TTP degree at Chatt State
- Students plan to pursue a bachelor's degree at UTC.
- Students meet current admissions criteria for Chattanooga State.
- Students have earned 29 or fewer college-level course hours (excluding Dual Studies and Prior Learning Assessment credit).
- If college-level courses have been earned, cumulative GPA is greater than 2.0
- Students must meet with their respective Academic Completion Coach to complete an Intent to Participate form.
Ready to sign up?
You must first be admitted to ChattState or be a current ChattState student before applying for dual admission.
For more information call 423-697-4401 or email Chattanooga State