Tennessee Reconnect is a last-dollar scholarship for adults to earn an associate degree or technical certificate, tuition-free. Apply today! Complete the following steps to Reconnect:
Step 1: Complete the Tennessee Reconnect Grant application
- Create a login on the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC) portal.
- Once you have created an account, Select “Apply for Scholarships” on the TSAC portal, and then choose “Tennessee Reconnect.”
- Fill out the application and submit it.
- Your personalized Reconnect Success Plan will be generated. Make sure you review it and print it out or save it to your computer.
- ATTENTION: Mobile devices and Macs are not fully supported.
Step 2: RSVP to attend a TN Reconnect Info Session.
Step 3: Apply to Chattanooga State Community College
Step 4: File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- If you need assistance with the FAFSA, Contact the Student Support Center at (423) 697-4483 to schedule an appointment with a Financial Aid Representative.
Step 5: Enroll in a degree or a certificate program at least part-time (6 credit hours) and launch your future.
Chattanooga State has a wide range of Degrees and Certificates.