For information on applying to the Advanced Pharmacy Technology Program, telephone Chattanooga State’s Nursing & Allied Health Division at (423) 697-4450.
- In order to be included in the applicant pool for Pharmacy Technician, applicants must demonstrate ability to perform at college level in English and reading through the ACT, SAT, college entrance test or by completion of college level courses with a minimum grade of “C”. Math requirement is preferred college level to be admitted without any conditions. Students must have English language proficiency including reading, writing and speaking.
- Minimum GPA at least a 2.0.
- Applications are available in the Nursing & Allied Health Division, HSC Building 2088 or visit the PC website:
- Preference given to qualified early applicants.
- Classes are limited to 18 students.
- Competitive acceptance on a rolling admission basis until class is full.