Improve Your Cross-Cultural Communication Skills in the Workplace.
Great relationships are born through effective communication
Because we believe in student success, whether for business, fun or personal development, learning Spanish at Chattanooga State is an enjoyable and productive experience. We use special academic techniques to create conversational interaction in the classroom using industry specific terminology. This allows the students to speak Spanish during every class session.
Who can benefit from Spanish for the Workplace courses?
- Health Care Professionals
- Human Resources Managers
- Law Enforcement Personnel
- Banking Institutions
- Customer Service
- Sales Associates
- Educators (teachers, counselors, librarians, administrators, and other school staff members
- Restaurant Managers
- Media Facilitators
Opportunities and features of Spanish for Business Classes
- College credit hours or Continuing Education Units of Credit (CEUs)
- Affordable price
- Accredited and experienced instructors
- On-site and on-campus classes
- Schedules to meet the client's particular needs
- Conversational Spanish for Business Level 1/Level 2 These courses explore the Spanish language and culture as they relate to business.
- Spanish to Spanish company policy training Training for Spanish speaking employees relating to safety on the job, OSHA regulations, sexual harrassment policies, quality procedures, and benefits.