Position DetailReturn to List of Positions
Federal Work Study Students (Media Services)
- Federal Work Study Students (Media Services)
Answer phones; check out equipment to Media Technology students; data entry; assist Media Services staff; other duties as needed.Required Qualifications
- Intermediate computer skills (minimally).
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
- Work independently and perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Team player.Work Experience
Media Technology Students preferred but not required.Preferred Qualifications Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
Be able to lift 20+/- pounds.Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Work Characteristics
Demonstrated ability with Adobe Products, especially Photo Shop and Illustrator.
College level English and Reading.
Ability to operate MS Office.
Must dress appropriately for a business setting; be professional in clothing, grooming, and communication.
***Please come to Media Technology Center, Suite 111 for an application; no phone calls will be accepted.***