Federal Work Study Student (IT User Support)
Department: IT User Support
Supervisor: Frankie Nicholson
Department Contact: 697-2669
- Federal Work Study Student (IT User Support)
- Setup and deliver computers to faculty/staff.
- Set up network printers.
- Troubleshoot software issues.
- Assist with inventory control.
- Build computer labs (unbox and set up computers for imaging).
- Assist lab technicians with image deployment.
- Clean and maintain established computer labs.
- Assist lab technicians with Help Desk work requests (great opportunity to learn troubleshooting skills).
- Prepare surplus equipment.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Must be polite and behave professionally.
- Must dress appropriately for a business setting.
- Previous experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- All applicants must be willing to learn.
- All applicants must be willing to be a team member.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds (occasionally).
- Positive Attitude
- Willing to help others