Federal Work Study Student (Child Development Center)
Department: Child Development Center
Supervisor: Vicki Headrick
Department Contact: 697-4412
- Federal Work Study Student (Child Development Center)
- Assisting the director and staff in job related assignments.
- Work on special projects.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Maintain schedule and be dependable.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Willingness to learn.
- Student should have people skills, lots of patience and to aspire to help others.
- Ability to run errands on campus as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to follow processes, work effectively on a team, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to operate computer and copier.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to analyze environment and make sound judgments.