You are a Returning Student if you meet all of the following requirements:
Admissions Checklist for Returning Students
Submit Proof of United States Citizenship or lawful presence (This is not required to be admitted to the college. However, students who do not submit the proper proof(s), cannot receive in-state tuition rates or other state benefits.)
Submit one of the following unexpired documents:
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for which the student's US Citizenship or eligible non-citizenship status is confirmed
- Regular Tennessee Driver License, State ID, or Learner Permit
- Out of state Driver License, State ID, or Learner Permit with a government-issued birth certificate
- US Passport
- Permanent Resident Card with picture ID
- Certificate of Citizenship (N560 or N561)
- Certificate of Naturalization (N550, N570, or N578)
International applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If requested by the Admissions Office, Submit Official High School Transcript or High School Equivalency Exam Score Report (HiSET or GED), and Official Standardized Test Scores (ACT, SAT, etc.)
These documents are only required if they are not on record when you re-apply. Document submission information can be located here.
Receive Your Acceptance Email
An email will be sent to you from the Office of Admissions when you have been admitted to Chattanooga State.