The Human Resources office is located at the main campus on the 2nd floor of the CBIH Building.
Our regular office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
If you have any questions, please call John Crawley at (423) 697-3141
- Please select a user name and password that you will easily remember
- You will need your user name and password each time you visit the site, edit an existing application, apply for a new position or review the status of current applications
- Creating separate accounts may slow down the application process
- The employment application is the primary tool used in the selection process. You must complete information on the application as accurately and thoroughly as possible.
- All requested supporting documents MUST be attached and submitted with the on-line application.
- You must click “Certify changes and save application” on the final page of the application to save the information you have entered.
- For security purposes, the employment system automatically logs you off when it senses no activity for 60 minutes.
- Please do not use your browser’s BACK, FORWARD, or REFRESH button to navigate the site. Use the navigational buttons within the site.
- Your application is not complete until you receive a confirmation number.
- If you either close your browser or lose your Internet connection prior to completing your application, log in again and select “Edit application”. Complete pages will be saved and you will be able to continue entering information
View the available Chattanooga State Community College Job Listings
It is a Class A misdemeanor to misrepresent academic credentials. A person commits the offense of misrepresentation of academic credentials who, knowing that the statement is false and with the intent to secure employment at or admission to an institution of higher education in Tennessee, represents, orally or in writing that such person:
(1) Has successfully completed the required course work for and has been awarded one (1) or more degrees or diplomas from an accredited institution of higher education;
(2) Has successfully completed the required course work for and has been awarded one (1) or more degrees or diplomas from a particular institution of higher education; or
(3) Has successfully completed the required course work for and has been awarded one (1) or more degrees or diplomas in a particular field or specialty from an accredited institution of higher education.
Chattanooga State Community College does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs, and activities sponsored by the Tennessee Board of Regents or affiliated institution.