You are a Non-Degree Seeking Student if you meet all of the following requirements:
Admissions Checklist for Non-Degree Seeking Students
Submit Proof of United States Citizenship or lawful presence (This is not required to be admitted to the college. However, students who do not submit the proper proof(s), cannot receive in-state tuition rates or other state benefits.)
Submit one of the following unexpired documents:
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for which the student's U.S. Citizenship or eligible non-citizenship status is confirmed.
- Regular Tennessee Driver License, State ID, or Learner Permit
- Out of State:
- Driver License and State ID, or Learner Permit
- Government-issued birth certificate
- U.S. Passport
- Permanent Resident Card with picture ID
- Certificate of Citizenship (N560 or N561)
- Certificate of Naturalization (N550, N570, or N578)
Your Advisor may need to see an unofficial transcript for advising purposes.
Receive Your Acceptance Email
When all items are accepted and processed you will receive an email saying that you have been admitted to Chattanooga State.