The Polytech Academy at Kimball is a unique blend of high school, dual credit, and dual enrollment courses designed to give students a jump start on their education and career paths. Students will take these courses at Chattanooga State's Kimball campus and utilize its labs and equipment.
Student Selection Process
In order to be considered for selection, the first step is to complete an Interest Form with your high school counselor. Your interest form will be reviewed by the selection committee and decisions will be made by the end of April.
Information Session February 13th & 15th, 2018, 5:30-6:30 CST at Chattanooga State Kimball Campus
- Complete high school requirements while earning college credit and receiving hands on training!
- Great path for both college and career bound students.
- Study time with tutoring available!
- Complete an AAS degree in two short semesters after graduation.
- Learn skills that employers want and need!
- Attain practical and transferrable experience through active learning.
- Engineering Systems Management