Polytech Academy at Chattanooga State is a unique blend of high school, dual credit, and dual enrollment courses designed to give students a jump start on their education and career paths. Students will take these courses at Chattanooga State utilizing its labs and equipment.
Student Selection Process
In order to be considered for selection, the first step is to complete an Interest Form with your high school counselor. Your interest form will be reviewed by the selection committee and decisions will be made by the end of April. Please complete the interest form by the priority deadline and attend an information session.
Priority Deadline has been extended to June 30
All Hamilton County-area rising junior high school students and parents are invited to attend! Learn about the Polytech Academy and get enrollment assistance!
- Complete high school requirements while earning college credit and receiving hands on training!
- Great path for both college and career bound students.
- Study time with tutoring available!
- Complete an AAS degree in two short semesters after graduation.
- Learn skills that employers want and need!
- Attain practical and transferrable experience through active learning.
- Building Science
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Information Technology
|ET 112 (15 wk)||MN 111|
|College Success (7 wk)||DD 114|
|MN 116 (7 wk)||MN 114|
|MATH 1710||ENGL 1010|
|PHYS 1030||MD 226|
|MN 140||ET 115|