Head Coach: Greg Dennis ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Team named NJCAA All Academic Team numerous times.
- 16th season at Chattanooga State Community College Head Coach (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- 14 years at Collin County Community College Head Coach (Plano, Texas)
- 3 years at McLennan Community College Assistant Coach (Waco, Texas)
- Won his 850th game in 2017
- Won his 500th game at ChattState in 2017
- Since coming to Chattanooga State has led the Tigers to 15 winning seasons in 15 years
- Led ChattState to 2 Conference championships and 3 Runners Up in last 9 years.
- Led school to 1ST EVER JUCO World Series appearance in 2010.
- Led 2007 team to #1 NATIONAL ranking for 3 weeks and finished the season ranked #3.
- Voted Region 7 Coach of the Year in 2007 and Diamond Baseball / ABCA Regional Coach of the Year.
- Won 28, then 36, then 42, then 52 games in first 4 seasons at ChattState.(The last 3 years set school records for wins).
- Team had over a 3.0 Fall GPA in 11 of 15 years.
- Coached over 100 All Conference, 50 All Region and 8 NJCAA All American Athletes along with 50 Pre-Season All Americans.
- Sent well over 200 players on to the four-year level at schools such as: University of Tennessee, University of Arkansas, Central Florida University, Texas Tech University, Arizona State, Texas A&M University, Oklahoma University, UT-Pan American University, Albertson's College, Oklahoma Baptist University, Dallas Baptist University and many more.
- While at McLennan CC as an assistant coached the # 1 ranked NJCAA team in the nation (1986).
- Coached AL Rookie of the Year winner Pat Listach at shortstop.
1979-81 Started for Notre Dame HS in Chattanooga TN
- Was the starting Shortstop on the State Championship team in 1979 and led the area in hits.
- Voted All District 3 years and Unanimous All City 2 years.
1982-83 Starting Shortstop for McLennan Community College in Waco TX
- Was voted All Conference (twice), All Region (twice) and 1st team All America in 1983.
- Set school records in games played (65), Hits (93), and fewest strikeouts (10 / 251 ABs)
- Helped team to 3rd place finish in 1982 and National Championship in 1983.
- Voted to the NJCAA World Series All Tournament team.
1984 Starting 3B for Florida State University in Tallahassee FLA
- Instrumental in helping team host a NCAA Regional tournament.
- Started at 3B.
1985 Starting Shortstop for Baylor University in Waco, TX
- Was voted the team's MVP.
- Unanimous All SWC Shortstop.
- Did not commit one error in 23 SWC games at shortstop.
- Led the team in hits, runs, BA and games played.
1985 Selected in the 37th round by the Toronto Blue Jays
Played one season at Sarasota and at Medicine Hat (Canada).
Married for 30 years (Mary). They have 3 sons: Zachary (26), Fielder (23) and Mitchell (16). They live in East Brainerd and are members of Christ United Methodist Church.