July 1, 2019 | Betty Proctor | Internal Press Release
The Nursing and Allied Health Division at Chattanooga State offers monthly information sessions for students interested in the healthcare professions.
The sessions are held at the main campus; some sessions are required for program admittance while others are strongly encouraged. Please visit the Nursing and Allied Health website at https://www.chattanoogastate.edu/nursing-allied-health for important details about program specifics, information sessions, and admission requirements. Program directors will explain the process for applying, what to expect once admitted, discuss job opportunities, and answer questions.
July 2019 program sessions:
- July 9: Registered Nursing, HSC-1087, 9 a.m. or 5 p.m. sessions
- July 17: Veterinary Technician, OMN-298, 3 p.m.
- July 30: Pharmacy Technician, HSC-2118, 10 a.m.
August 2019 program sessions:
- August 1: Dental Assisting, HSC-2028, 5:30
- August 8: Dental Hygiene, HSC-2047, 11 a.m.
- August 13: Registered Nursing, HSC-1087, 9 a.m. or 5 p.m. sessions
- August 15: Nuclear Medicine, CBIH-109, 5 p.m.
- August 19: Physical Therapist Assistant, HSC-2029, 8 a.m.
- August 22: Radiologic Technology, HSC-2060, 11 a.m.