June 6, 2022 | Betty A. Proctor | Internal Press Release
June 6, 2022 (Chattanooga, TN) --- The Tennessee College of Applied Technology (TCAT) at Chattanooga State Community College recently held its annual National Signing Day (NSD) event and welcomed the following high school graduate signees committed to TCAT programs beginning fall 2022.
- Sarah Peace, Hamilton Co. Virtual School
- Janna Webster, Ooltewah High School
- Zori Phillips, Brainerd High School
- Damario Douglas, Central High School
- Abagail Sluder, Sale Creek High School
- Emily James, Sale Creek High School
- Shylla Freeman, Ivy Academy
- Hannah Bell, Home School
- Kaylie Pettit, Ooltewah High School
- Maria Albarran, Central High School
- Anna Cope, Soddy-Daisy High School
- Bryson Reid and Noah Ferguson, Soddy-Daisy High School
- Spencer Haley, Ooltewah High School
- Colton Teffer and Blake Powell, Rhea County High School
- Tremmel Bell, Tyner Academy
- Kayla Phillips, Karli James, and Abby Johnson, Sale Creek High School
- Benjamin King, Ethan Reed, and Nicholas Ivey, Sale Creek High School
- Joana Deissy Jimenez, Central High School
- Kentrell Jones, Ooltewah High School
Following commitment ceremonies, students and guests enjoyed campus and classroom tours, met instructors, and spoke with currently enrolled students to learn more about their program of interest.
“It was an honor to welcome these recent high school graduates to our campus and invite them to sign letters of intent to attend a TCAT program,” stated Dr. Jim Barrott, executive vice president TCAT Chattanooga. “They represent the future of our community and they will be preparing for that future by completing one of our high technical skill and high demand programs. It will be a great fall 2022 semester with these exceptional students attending.”
For more information about TCAT Chattanooga programs, visit chattanoogastate.edu/tcat or call (423) 697-4433.