October 3, 2022 | Betty A. Proctor | Faculty Spotlight, Internal Press Release
October 3, 2022 (Chattanooga, TN) --- The Academic Affairs Division at Chattanooga State Community College recently announced the following Faculty promotions and tenure recognitions approved by the Tennessee Board of Regents.
- Business and Industry: Associate Professor – Clomeisha Tumlin, Matthew Williamson; Assistant Professor – Richard Washick; Tenure – Daniel Zink.
- Engineering and information Technologies: Professor – Val deOlloqui; Assist Professor – Tracie Clifford; Tenure – Paul Morley, Terry Newman, Noman Saied, Jeffrey Schneider, Patrick Ward.
- Humanities and Fine Arts: Associate Professor – Randal Fosse, Mindy Griffin, Kristen Hutton, Joshua Johnson, Laura Matravers.
- Math and Sciences: Associate Professor – Terrie Breetzke, Jason Holcomb; Tenure – Jennifer DiSanto, Hersh Patel.
- Nursing and Allied Health: Associate Professor – Jonathan Brigner, Stacey Carter, Shirley Cohen, Mark Matney, Michele McCarthy; Assistant Professor – Jessica McFarlin; Tenure – Kathryn Davidson, Monika Prestwood.
- Social and Behavioral Sciences: Professor – Joe Boshears, Emily Dunlap, Angie Wood; Associate Professor – Skylar Davidson, Tania Henson-Brooks; Assistant Professor – Christopher Branson; Tenure - Rebecca Aslinger, Linda Coslett, William Taylor.
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology (TCAT) announced the following faculty promotions approved by the Tennessee Board of Regents.
- Instructor: Zachary Castroverde, Tiffany Hammond, Scotty Holland, William Weeks.
“I congratulate you on your accomplishment and appreciate your commitment to student success, teaching excellence and the purpose, mission, and values of the College,” stated Dr. Rebecca Ashford, Chattanooga State president. “It is my hope and expectation that your commitment will only grow as you progress in your career with the College.”