Beginning October 14th, 2020, this condensed 7-week term allows you to complete courses quickly. So if you weren’t quite ready to start your college journey in August, it’s not too late.
Need enrollment or registration assistance? Chat live with an Enrollment Service specialist via their Virtual Office.
For general inquiries, call 423-697-4404.
Meet with your advisor, then Log on to TigerWeb to Register.
The 8-week MiniMester is the first session of your one year journey to a new and exciting career!
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology (TCAT) at Chattanooga State is a leading provider of hands-on, high-demand skills training programs. TCAT programs are designed to prepare you for the job market and most students are able to start their career in one year.
TCAT Chattanooga is accepting new students now for the following programs with classes beginning October 14.
- Administrative Office Professional (day program only)
- Commercial Truck Driving (day and night program) Note: This class begins October 19.
- Industrial Maintenance (day and night program, as well as Kimball)
- Landscape and Turf Management (day program only)
- Machine Tool (day program only)
- Welding (Kimball and Dayton sites)
- Need assistance? Contact TCAT Student Services.
- Phone 423-697-3379
- Email TCATSS@ChattanoogaState.edu
- Virtual Office, Monday – Friday, 8:00AM to 4:30PM