1. Complete the college application process for Full Admission to Chattanooga State (see college webpage for specific documentation requirements). Choose Mammography as your major code. You can check your status at College Admission Status.
2. Submit completed Allied Health application for Mammography program admission consideration to:
Chattanooga State Community College
N&AH Application Coordinator, HSC 2088
4501 Amnicola Highway
Chattanooga, TN 37406
3. Applications must be received by June 1 for priority consideration; clinical space is limited. Students requesting clinical sites must complete the Imaging Clinical Request form to submit with the Nursing & Allied Health program application. Please note that program acceptance does not guarantee clinical placement due to limited availability.
4. Applicants must hold certification for admission consideration with R.T.(R)(ARRT) – Radiography. Please attach a copy of your ARRT certification to the completed application. If you are registry-eligible in a primary exam category, you must provide proof of licensure by October 1 to continue in the program.
5. Once all required application materials have been reviewed and accepted, you will receive course registration, orientation, and clinical documentation instructions. You must be registered with all fees paid by the first day of classes.
6. If you are registering for the clinical course, you must attend a mandatory orientation session on the main college campus to purchase liability insurance and obtain a student ID badge. This will be the only time you will be required to come to campus; all other interaction will be conducted either online or at the assigned clinical site.