1. Applicants must hold one of the following certifications to be admitted to this post-primary program:
R.T. (R)(ARRT) - Radiography
R.T. (T)(ARRT) - Radiation Therapy
R.T. (N)(ARRT) - Nuclear Medicine
NMTCB - Nuclear Medicine
R.T. (S) - Sonography
ARDMS - Sonography
2. Complete the college admission application process for Full Admission to Chattanooga State (see college webpage for specific documentation requirements). Choose Magnetic Resonance Imaging as your major code. Please note you must register as a Credit student to be eligible for financial aid consideration. You can check your status at College Admission Status.
3. Applications must be received by June 1 for priority consideration. Students requesting clinical sites must complete the Clinical Imaging Request form and the MRI Metal Screening form to submit with the Allied Health application. Please note that program acceptance does not guarantee clinical placement due to limited availability.
4. Complete the Allied Health Application. Attach all required documents to the online application.
5. If you are registry-eligible in one of the primary certification categories listed above, you must provide proof of licensure by October 1 to continue in the program. Please note some clinical sites will not allow students unless they are fully registered in a primary category.
6. If you are registering for the clinical course, you must attend a mandatory orientation session on the main college campus to obtain a student ID badge. This will be the only time you will be required to come to campus; all other interaction will be conducted online or at the assigned clinical affiliate.