The Learning Support lab provides a variety of services including:
- academic assistance
- help with homework, projects, and studying for tests
- tutoring by staff and peer tutors in specific courses or areas of study
- assistance in improving study skills
- information about college placement
- practice for the ACCUPLACER Next Generation placement tests
- assistance in registering for the placement tests
- counseling about test results.
- ACCUPLACER Next-Generation Information
Student Support Center in IMC 124, provides
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
Friday: 8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.