Early College provides high school students a unique opportunity to jump-start their college education. High school students take college courses and the credit earned applies to both a high school diploma and a college degree. Students can attend college classes during the regular school day on their high school campus, at any ChattState campus, and online!
Five Steps Towards the Future!
- Complete the Early College Application online
- Complete the Dual Enrollment Grant Application for each term you plan to attend.
- Connect with your high school counselor to complete and submit all appropriate documents and discuss course selections.
- Registration Request with student & counselor signature
- Acknowledgement Form complete with student & parent signature
- Copy of high school transcript with calculated GPA
- Copy of Standardized Test Scores
- Copy of driver’s license, state ID, or passport if turning 18 prior to the start of term
- Submit all documents to EarlyCollege@chattanoogastate.edu
- Check TigerWeb for the most accurate billing statement. You are responsible for paying the balance of your tuition bill by the due date.