These directions will get you to where you can set up student payment accounts.
How to Log In
- Visit tigerweb.chattanoogastate.edu
- Login with your TigerID and Password
How to Confirm Classes
- Once logged in, locate the "TigerWeb Self-Service" box then click Click Here to Enter
- Click Student
- Click Student Account
- Click Click To Confirm That I Will Attend (receive confirmation number)
- Select Term from the drop down menu and click the Submit button
Important: Selecting the incorrect term results in the student receiving a message stating they are not registered in that term.
- A summary of your account appears on the screen click Yes, I will attend to confirm your enrollment.
- Click Continue to be redirected to the secure payment site.
How to create student payment profiles
From the Secure Payment Site home page, click on My Profiles
- Under the Personal Profile tab, the student will be able to set up an alternate email.
- Under the Saved Payment Methods tab, the student receives information regarding stored payment profiles.
- Under the Payment Profile tab, the student may “Add a New Payment Method” for a bank account or credit card.
- For a Bank Account, click on the drop down list and select Electronic Check (checking/savings) and click Select. Fill in the information requested and click Continue or Cancel
- For a Credit Card Account, click the drop down list and select Credit Card and click Select. Fill in the information requested and click Continue or Cancel
Chattanooga State began processing paper checks electronically effective July 19, 2007. If you deliver a check in-person or mail it to the college, your paper check will be converted to an electronic Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction. For your reconciliation purposes, these checks will now appear on your monthly bank statement as an Electronic Debit. If for any reason you do not wish your check to be converted to an electronic debit, please send your payment to the address noted above, with notification that you do not want your check processed electronically.