Students must set up their authorized users before additional user(s) can make payments
Students may give others (parents, guardians, employers, etc.) the ability to access their account information through Self-
Service. Authorized users may view student account balances and make payments.
- In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), student financial records may not be shared with any third party without the written consent of the student. By adding an authorized user in Self-Service, the student gives written consent for another party to access and make payments on their behalf.
- Authorized users DO NOT have access to stored payment methods, academic records, or other personal information.
- Authorized users will receive email notification when their account has been established.
- Students may add/remove/update users at any time Online.
Access Instructions for Authorized Users
- Authorized Users will use their email address and password in the “Authorized Users” box. First time users will use their email address and the password from the login instructions that were emailed to them for login. Click “Log-In”.
- First time users will be taken to a “Profile Setup” page to change their password, enter an alternate email and full name, etc. Click “Save” to proceed to the Welcome Page. Otherwise, users will be taken to the students homepage.
- If an authorized user is selected by one or more students, the first screen to appear will be the “Select Student” screen to select one student or you may select the “Pay All” button. Otherwise, users will be taken to the students homepage.
- Depending on what access has been given, an authorized user may or may not view billing statements or payment history. Authorized users may make payments, view and select a payment plan, view previous payments they have made, change their profile or view other students they are set up for as an authorized user.
NOTE: If an Authorized User forgets their password, they may click to view their password hint or have their password sent via email.