Polytech Academy at Kimball is a unique blend of high school and college courses designed to give students a jump start on their education and career paths. Students will take Chattanooga State courses using labs and equipment.
Note: Event time is scheduled in the Central time zone
Who Can Participate?
Polytech Academy at Kimball is for rising high school juniors from the Marion County area. For more information visit chattanoogastate.edu/early-college-pathways.
- Complete high school requirements while earning college credit and receiving hands on training!
- Great path for both college and career bound students.
- Study time with tutoring available!
- Complete an AAS degree in two short semesters after graduation.
- Learn skills employers want and need!
- Gain experience through active learning.
- Design Drafting Technology
- Mechatronics Technology
For more information please visit chattanoogastate.edu/early-college-pathways or call 423-697-4726 or 423 697-5722