Free and Open to the Public!
Health Fair Attendees
- Exhibits-Health Information- Meet Healthcare professionals
- CHI Memorial Mobile Lung Screenings- must pre-register by calling (423) 495-LUNG(5864)
- Memorial Mamogram Bus Screening- must pre-register by calling 423-495-4040. A mammogram is performed every 15 minutes. There are preregistration forms that need to be distributed. The woman will need to bring the completed forms, driver’s license (preferable) or picture ID, and insurance card if insured. If a women is 35 years of age and uninsured, we can perform a baseline mammogram that is covered by Komen and private donations. Complete the pre-registration forms below:
- Mobile Health Outreach Program Survey
- Patient Information Sheet
- Patient Information & Medicare Questionnaire
- Operation Medicine Cabinet- Hamilton County Sheriff’s office will be conducting a drug take back program where anyone can safely turn in unwanted medications for proper legal disposal
..and MANY more exhibitors!
Health Fair Exhibitors
Exhibitor Registration-Priority deadline March 15th
The purpose of Chattanooga State’s Health Fair is to promote health and wellness to students, employees, and the greater Chattanooga Area. Although there is no fee to exhibit, health practitioners are encouraged to register by the priority deadline of March 15th and provide free screenings and give away items as appropriate. Registration is on a first come basis and is expected to fill to capacity. Two levels of sponsorship are also available. See the registration link for more information:
For questions about the Health Fair or for information regarding Nursing/Allied Health programs, please call 423-697-4450 for assistance.