Business & Information Technologies
Dean of the Business & Information Technologies Division
The Division of Business and Information Technologies is where creative entrepreneurship meets artistic technology. Here is where you'll learn the skills you need to push the envelope on the technology of the future and be prepared to enter the business world.
Our Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree programs are designed to provide students with the skills necessary to succeed in today's competitive, highly skilled workplace. Our graduates have a 94% placement rate. Programs include: Accounting, Graphic Design, Information Systems, Media Technology, Management, Networking, and Paralegal.
Click a program below for additional information.
- Accounting A.A.S.
- Accounting A.S. (TTP)
- Business A.A.S.
- Business Administration A.S. (TTP)
- Culinary Arts Concentration
- Database Management Concentration
- Digital Media Design & Production A.A.S.
- Entrepreneurship Concentration
- Entrepreneurship Technical Certificate (Embedded)
- Food and Beverage Management Concentration
- Game Art Concentration
- Game Programming Concentration
- General Management Concentration
- Graphic Arts Technology Concentration
- Hospitality and Tourism Management A.A.S.
- Hotel Management Concentration
- Information Systems A.S. (TTP)
- Information Systems Technology A.A.S.
- International Business Technical Certificate
- Journalism Concentration
- Lean Manufacturing Technical Certificate (Embedded)
- Mass Communication A.A. (TTP)
- Mass Communication A.S. (TTP)
- Media Technologies Concentration
- Network Management Concentration
- Office Management Concentration
- Office Systems Specialist Certificate
- Paralegal Studies A.A.S.
- Paralegal Studies Technical Certificate
- Service Management Technical Certificate (Embedded)
- Supervision Certificate
- Tourism Concentration
- Web Design Concentration
- Web Design Technical Certificate (Embedded)
- Web Programming Concentration
- Web Programming Technical Certificate (Embedded)
Prepares students for careers in hotel management.
Journalism students will acquire the skills needed to meet the demands of the modern journalistic profession. The program focuses on current trends in converged media and social media.
This program offers a two-year, full-time curriculum that allows a student to graduate and enter the paralegal profession under the supervision of an attorney in the private or public sector.
Web design is the process of developing and creating a website using text, images and interactive elements to produce the page seen on the web browser.
Get More Information about a BIT Program.
Many of the Division's AAS degrees are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP is a specialized accrediting organization that bases their accreditation on the quality and integrity of college and university business degree programs, including program content, outcomes, faculty and administration.