Head Coach: Greg Dennis ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Team named NJCAA All Academic Team numerous times.
- 18th season at Chattanooga State Community College Head Coach (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- 14 years at Collin County Community College Head Coach (Plano, Texas)
- 3 years at McLennan Community College Assistant Coach (Waco, Texas)
- Won his 900th game in 2018
- Won his 500th game at ChattState in 2017
- Since coming to Chattanooga State has led the Tigers to 17 winning seasons in 17 years
- Led ChattState to 2 Conference championships and 3 Runners Up in last 11 years.
- Led school to 1ST EVER JUCO World Series appearance in 2010.
- Led 2007 team to #1 NATIONAL ranking for 3 weeks and finished the season ranked #3.
- Voted Region 7 Coach of the Year in 2007 and Diamond Baseball / ABCA Regional Coach of the Year.
- Won 28, then 36, then 42, then 52 games in first 4 seasons at ChattState.(The last 3 years set school records for wins).
- Team had over a 3.0 Fall GPA in 12 of 17 years.
- Coached over 100 All Conference, 50 All Region and 8 NJCAA All American Athletes along with 50 Pre-Season All Americans.
- Sent well over 200 players on to the four-year level at schools such as: University of Tennessee, University of Arkansas, Central Florida University, Texas Tech University, Arizona State, Texas A&M University, Oklahoma University, UT-Pan American University, Albertson's College, Oklahoma Baptist University, Dallas Baptist University and many more.
- While at McLennan CC as an assistant coached the # 1 ranked NJCAA team in the nation (1986).
- Coached AL Rookie of the Year winner Pat Listach at shortstop.
1979-81 Started for Notre Dame HS in Chattanooga TN
- Was the starting Shortstop on the State Championship team in 1979 and led the area in hits.
- Voted All District 3 years and Unanimous All City 2 years.
1982-83 Starting Shortstop for McLennan Community College in Waco TX
- Was voted All Conference (twice), All Region (twice) and 1st team All America in 1983.
- Set school records in games played (65), Hits (93), and fewest strikeouts (10 / 251 ABs)
- Helped team to 3rd place finish in 1982 and National Championship in 1983.
- Voted to the NJCAA World Series All Tournament team.
1984 Starting 3B for Florida State University in Tallahassee FLA
- Instrumental in helping team host a NCAA Regional tournament.
- Started at 3B.
1985 Starting Shortstop for Baylor University in Waco, TX
- Was voted the team's MVP.
- Unanimous All SWC Shortstop.
- Did not commit one error in 23 SWC games at shortstop.
- Led the team in hits, runs, BA and games played.
1985 Selected in the 37th round by the Toronto Blue Jays
Played one season at Sarasota and at Medicine Hat (Canada).
Married for 30 years (Mary). They have 3 sons: Zachary, Fielder and Mitchell. They live in East Brainerd and are members of Christ United Methodist Church.
Assistant Coach/Pitching Coach: Drake Robison ( email@example.com )
Drake Robison enters his first season as the pitching coach for the Tigers. His duties include working with the pitchers, camps, recruiting and weight training.
Drake started his coaching career in 2018-19 season at Iowa Western Community College where he assisted with the pitching staff and helped the Reivers make it to the Junior College National Championship game. That summer he was also the pitching coach for the Lake Shore Chinooks of the prestigious Northwoods Summer League. That summer 2 of his pitchers were signed to professional contracts.
In his short time coaching, he’s had 7 pitchers sign to D1 schools and 2 players sign professional contracts.
A native of Machesney Park, Illinois, Drake graduated from Harlem High School in 2012 where he played basketball and was an All-Conference pitcher and third baseman. Upon graduation Drake attended Iowa Western Community College, helping to win the National Championship for the Reivers in 2014. After IWCC Drake pitched for University of Mississippi in the SEC in 2015, before transferring to University of Iowa where he was the winning pitcher in the Big Ten Conference Tournament championship game for the Hawkeyes in 2017.
Drake is the son of Kelly and Dawn Robison, and has a brother, Dalton (also played for IWCC) and a sister, Kennedy.
Assistant Coach: Nick Chambers (Nickchambers0307@gmail.com)
Nick Chambers is in his second season as an assistant baseball coach for Chattanooga State Community College.
The Chattanooga, TN native graduated from Notre Dame High School and went on to be a two year starter at Motlow State Community College in Lynchburg, Tenn. During his time at Motlow State, he helped the Bucks reach 40-plus wins and an NJCAA regional appearance in 2014.
Following his time at Motlow State, Chambers joined Dave Serrano’s staff at the University of Tennessee as a student assistant for the baseball team while completing his undergraduate degree from 2016-2017. He remained on staff when new Tennessee Head Coach Tony Vitello was hired in June 2017. During the 2017-2018 season Chambers assisted with on-campus recruiting, baseball operations, camps & summer tournaments.
Chambers spent the 2019 season as an assistant coach at Chattanooga State Community College. While at Chattanooga State, he assisted with recruiting, hitting, outfield, and catching. During the 2019 season, the Tigers improved in almost every offensive category. The Tigers led the TCCAA and were second in the nation for batting average (.371), on-base percentage (.464), and finished eighth in the country in fielding percentage (.966).
Chambers lives in Chattanooga with his fiance Julia.