Use this application checklist as a guide for successfully completing the application process for the college and MRI, CT and Mammography programs. This form will be turned in with your application. All application materials must be received on or before March 1 of each year for Computed Tomography and June 1 for MRI and Mammography.
College Enrollment is Required:
- If not a current student at Chattanooga State, complete a College application online College application and 1) Choose “Credit Division” 2) Choose Mammography Cert; Magnetic Resonance Imaging Cert; or Computed Tomography Cert
- Complete all admission requirements to Chattanooga State. This entails turning in all transcripts, vaccination, proof of citizenship, etc. to successfully complete this process.
Note: To check college application status go to admission status
Submit the Program Application and Required Materials
Completed College Enrollment is required before program deadline for consideration of program admittance.
Complete the online Program Application and attach the following documentation.
- Submit the Allied Health Application form and include the following:
- Copy of all current certifications Note: If you are currently enrolled in a radiography program, a copy of your ARRT licensure must be turned in by the appropriate deadline for eligibility to continue in program
- Copy of Imaging Clinical Request Form