Federal Work Study Student (Child Development Center)
Department: Child Development Center
Supervisor: Vicki Headrick
Department Contact: 697-4412
- Federal Work Study Student (Child Development Center)
- Assisting the director and staff in job related assignments.
- Work on special projects.
- Assisting students with access to computer based software.
- Greeting and assisting visitors and school personnel.
- Successful completion of first year of college.
- Work experience: one year of experience working in a tutoring environment.
- Student should have people skills, lots of patience and to aspire to help others.
- Ability to run errands on campus as needed.
- Ability to follow processes, work effectively on a team, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to operate computer, copier, and fax machine and answer phones.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to operate software systems such as Microsoft Office (Excel and Word