Automated Controls Concentration
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology A.A.S.
Engineering Technology A.A.S.
Associate of Applied Science Degree
Accredited by the Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
The Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology major gives students a broad education in AC and DC circuits, electronic circuits, logic circuits, advanced electronic circuits, digital computer systems, and integrated circuits
through practical laboratory experiences and classroom instruction. The Automated Controls Concentration provides in-depth study in robotics, process control with feedback control loops, programmable logic controllers, transducers, and factory cell automation.
Engineering technician, electronics technician, industrial electronics technician, industrial-electrician, instrumentation technician, manufacturing technician, plant technician, robotics technician, service technician, systems-application technician.
Summary of Required Hours
- EE 110 - Electrical Circuits I (4)
- EE 140 - Digital Circuits (4)
- ENGL 1010 - Composition I (3)
- ET 115 - Computers in Engineering Technology (3)
- MATH 1710 - Pre-Calculus I (3)
- EE 212 - Electrical Circuits II (4)
- EE 260 - Programmable Logic Controllers (4)
- ENGL 2710 - Technical Reports (3)
- MATH 1910 - Calculus with Analytic Geometry I (4)
Total Hours: 64
*PHYS 1030, PHYS 2010, PHYS 2110.