Web Design Concentration
Digital Media Design & Production A.A.S.
Business and Information Technologies Division
Associate of Applied Science Degree
The web design degree trains students for careers in advertising agencies, art services, department stores, printing industries, television, graphic arts industries, and in-plant or agency packaging services. The Web Design concentration focuses on web page design and courses specific to the internet. Students will need to spend approximately $200–$250 for basic professional equipment the first year.
Art director, production artist, graphic designer, illustrator, printer, printing, pre-press, service bureau.
Summary of Required Hours
- AA 106 - Design Principles (3)
- AA 117 - Digital Studio Foundations (3)
- AA 150 - Digital Imaging Foundations (3)
- CISP 150 - Principles of Web Site Design (3)
- ENGL 1010 - Composition I (3)
- ART 1030 - Art Appreciation (3)
- CISP 151 - Introduction to Adobe Flash (3)
- CISP 241 - Intermediate Web Site Design (3)
- CISP 242 - Introduction to Client-side Scripting (3)
Directed Elective (3)
Total Hours: 60
Directed Electives: Any CISP course (except CISP 145) Any COMM course Except COMM 1030) Any AA course.