Many of the programs in the Engineering Technology Division are accredited ABET, a nonprofit organization which provides assurance the program of study meets standards established by industry.
Eight programs in the Engineering Technology A.A.S. and two programs in the Electrical/Electronics A.A.S. are accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org. Applied Science A.A.S., General Engineering Concentration is accredited by the Applied Science Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org. Full-time faculty has extensive experience in engineering, professional practice, research, and higher education. In addition, the college draws on the talents of adjunct faculty who are employed in professional capacities in a variety of industrial and governmental settings.
- Applied Science
- Automated Controls
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Systems
- Construction Engineering Technology
- Design & Drafting Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Non Destructive Testing Technology
- Nuclear Power Engineering Technology
- Radiation Protection
To learn more about ABET, please visit the website at www.abet.org