Head Coach: Greg Dennis
- Team named NJCAA All Academic Team 2014
- 12th season at Chattanooga State Community College Head Coach (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- 14 years at Collin County Community College Head Coach (Plano, Texas)
- 3 years at McLennan Community College Assistant Coach (Waco, Texas)
- Won his 700th game in 2012
- Since coming to Chattanooga State has led the Tigers to 11 winning seasons in 11 years
- Led ChattState to 2 Conference championships and 2 Runners Up in last 6 years.
- Led school to 1ST EVER JUCO World Series appearance in 2010.
- Led 2007 team to #1 NATIONAL ranking for 3 weeks and finished the season ranked #3.
- Voted Region 7 Coach of the Year in 2007 and Diamond Baseball / ABCA Regional Coach of the Year.
- Won 28, then 36, then 42, then 52 games in first 4 seasons at ChattState.(The last 3 years set school records for wins).
- Team had over a 3.0 Fall GPA in 8 of 11 years.
- While at Collin County he lead the Express to over 300 wins while building the program from scratch.
- Coached over80 All Conference, 15 All Region and 7 NJCAA All American Athletes along with20 Pre-Season All Americans.
- Twice coached in the TNMJCBCA Sophomore All Star Game as Head Coach.
- Sent well over 100 players on to the four-year level at schools such as: University of Tennessee, University of Arkansas, Central Florida University, Texas Tech University, Arizona State, Texas A&M University, Oklahoma University, UT-Pan American University, Albertson's College, Oklahoma Baptist University, Dallas Baptist University and many more.
- While at McLennan CC as an assistant coached the # 1 ranked NJCAA team in the nation (1986).
- Coached AL Rookie of the Year winner Pat Listach at shortstop.
1979-81 Started for Notre Dame HS in Chattanooga TN
- Was the starting Shortstop on the State Championship team in 1979 and led the area in hits.
- Voted All District 3 years and Unanimous All City 2 years.
1982-83 Starting Shortstop for McLennan Community College in Waco TX
- Was voted All Conference (twice), All Region (twice) and 1st team All America in 1983.
- Set school records in games played (65), Hits (93), and fewest strikeouts (10 / 251 ABs)
- Helped team to 3rd place finish in 1982 and National Championship in 1983.
- Voted to the NJCAA World Series All Tournament team.
1984 Starting 3B for Florida State University in Tallahassee FLA
- Instrumental in helping team host a NCAA Regional tournament.
- Started at 3B.
1985 Starting Shortstop for Baylor University in Waco, TX
- Was voted the team's MVP.
- Unanimous All SWC Shortstop.
- Did not commit one error in 23 SWC games at shortstop.
- Led the team in hits, runs, BA and games played.
1985 Selected in the 37th round by the Toronto Blue Jays
Played one season at Sarasota and at Medicine Hat (Canada).
Married for 25 years(Mary). They have 3 sons: Zachary (22), Fielder (19) and Mitchell (12). They live in East Brainerd and are members of Christ United Methodist Church.
Associate Head Coach: Joe Wingate( 7th Season )
- Graduated from Tyner High School in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Played baseball at Chattanooga State under then Head Coach Bob Brotherton.
- Coached at East Ridge HS and Ooltewah HS as Head Coach.
- Was an Assistant Coach at Arkansas State University and University of Tennessee.
- Oversees Recruiting/Outfielders/Hitters
Assistant Coach: Coty Green - Pitching Coach ( 4th season )
Baylor High School
- All Time Career pitching wins leader 26
- Record for RBI in a season 68,2006
- Help lead Red raiders to state Champions in 2003 and 2006
- Team was ranked #23 in the nation 2006
- TBCA Sunbelt Team 2004
- TSWA All-State 2005 and 2006
- TBCA All Region 2004,2005,2006
- TBCA All 2-way Team 2005 and 2006
- Played under Greg Dennis 2007
- Team ranked #1 at Chattanooga State
- TCCAA Conference Championship Team 2007 54-10
- TJCCAA All Conference Team 2007
- 3 Time TBCA pitcher of the week
- Attended UT Martin
- Record for most pitching wins in a year 9, 2010
- 3rd most strikeouts in a season
- OVC All Conference selection 2010
- 3 time Adidas OVC Pitcher of the Week
- 2nd most innings pitched in a year 2009
- Helped lead UTM to best season since joining Division1 2010