In order to obtain an official transcript of your GED, fill out the Request for GED/HiSet Transcript form and bring it to Room 122, IMC/Library Building at the main campus of Chattanooga State with a government issued picture I.D. and check or cash for $10 for each transcript needed. 24 hours will be required before your transcript is ready.
- Make sure you sign and date the release.
- Transcript will be mailed to the address on the form.
- No charge for transcripts necessary for admission to Chattanooga State.
- To pick up your transcript, please indicate in the box on the form.
- A government issued, picture I.D. is necessary to pick up transcript.
- Occasionally 24 hours is not sufficient time to produce transcripts.
There is a lifetime limit of two per graduate. One was awarded when you passed your GED. In order to receive your second copy, fill out the Request for GED/HiSet Transcript form and bring or mail the form to us.
- At this time there is no charge for a duplicate diploma
- It will take approximately 6-8 weeks for the diploma to be produced and mailed to you.